This list will be regularly updated.
Registration & payment
- On which account number can I pay my registration?
Bank Account:Belgian Delegation JCI EC 2019 Lyon, Belgium
IBAN:BE37 7512 0948 0028
Payment reference:participant’s full name – JCI Chapter
- What is included in the hotel price?
4 nights (check-in on Wednesday 8 May – check-out on Sunday 12 May 2019) including breakfast and belgian activities.
Please make sure to book your own Conference fee (via this link) and arrange transportation to and from the JCI EC 2019 yourself.
- Can I cancel my registration?
Please refer to our General Conditions
- Will I always receive an invoice upon registration?
No, only when you tick ‘Invoice required: Yes’ on the Registration form, an invoice will be generated and sent to you via e-mail.
If you tick ‘Invoice required: No, you will not receive an invoice. Please execute the payment as soon as possible.
- What is the address of the hotel?
2, Place Pierre Renaudel 69003 Lyon France.
- I would like to book a hotel room but I don’t know yet who my roomie will be.
No problem, just book a room and add on the Registration form “to be determined” where asked for a roommate.
Keep in mind that the number of rooms is limited, so don’t wait too long with booking a room.
- Can I upgrade my room after registration, to another room type?
Yes, this is possible according to availability. Please contact us.
- Is everyone in the room required to take part in the European Conference?
Yes, we only allow exceptions for family members and partners of participants to the convention.
- Can I book additional nights in the Belgian Delegation hotel prior or after the conference and how to book/pay this?
Yes, please contact directly the hotel who will do the best to book you extras nights.
- Will there be a pre-tour?
No, the Belgian Delegation EC2019 will not organize a pre-tour. You can always reach out to us with regards to questions on what to do before/after the conference. We’ll be happy to provide you with recommendations.