General Conditions for the Belgian Delegation to the JCI European Conference in Lyon, France 2019
(Version 10 October 2018)
By his/her registration to the Belgian Delegation JCI EC 2019 the participant recognizes, acknowledges and accepts these General Conditions of the Belgian Delegation JCI EC 2019.
(1) Package options
- The package price for one participant shall be determined by his/her date of registration
- The prices of the different packages as well as the applicable registration deadlines can be found hereafter. Each deadline will be strictly taken into account and no exceptions will be made.
- The registration fee for the Conference itself and transportation to and from JCI EC 2018 is not included. The fee can be booked independently via this link.
- Registrations after 31/03/2018 are always subject to availability of a hotel room. The mentioned price is guaranteed until 31/3/2018.
- Upon registration, a confirmation message will be sent – if you have not received a confirmation within 3 working days, please contact us on ec2019belgiandelegation@gmail.
- Your registration is only final & confirmed after payment of the amount due
- The amount due is to be paid within 1 month after registration
- Payments should be made in EUR by bank transfer to Belgian Delegation JCI EC 2019 Lyon, clearly mentioning the participant’s full name and JCI Chapter, as a reference.
- Payment details:
Bank Account:Belgian Delegation JCI EC 2019 Lyon, Belgium
IBAN:BE37 7512 0948 0028
Payment reference:participant’s full name – JCI Chapter
(3) Cancellation/changes by the participant
- Cancellation entitles you to a refund to the extent that the made bookings can still be cancelled or transferred to another participant. In all cases, an administrative fee of €50,00 will be charged.
For any inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact us on ec2019belgiandelegation@gmail.
Your data will be included in a file of JCI BWB District Luxembourg ABSL. The law on the processing of personal data of December 8, 1992 provides for the right of access and correction as well as the possibility to consult the public register. We are applying the latest GDPR regulation and therefore we are asking for your permission in order to process, access, and correct your data.