The Ibis Lyon Gare La Part-Dieu Hotel is a very cosy and familial hotel that is enterily booked for the Belgian delegation ! 🙂
Some informations on the hotel:
- The hotel is located 500m from the TGV train station near the center of Lyon, 5 minutes from La Part Dieu shopping center and less than 10 minutes walks from main conference venue ! Hotel address : 2, Place Pierre Renaudel 69003 LYON. Tel : +33478954211.
- Free wifi in the entire hotel
- Various dining options including a 24-hour bar and Courtepaille restaurant, open from 11:30am to 11pm.
- The hotel boasts 144 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms, a patio, a web corner, a private car park (charges apply) and a terrace.
- 3-star hotel offering easy access to Lyon city center thanks to nearby bus (C9) and metro (line B) stops and a Vélo’V bike station. Get to Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport in 30 minutes on the Rhônexpress, which is 7 minutes from the hotel.
Following room types can be booked – select your choice under REGISTRATION
- DOUBLE ROOM (16 m²)
- TWIN ROOM – two separate beds (16 m²)
- SINGLE ROOM
The hotel packages include 4 nights with check-in on Wednesday 8 May 2019 – check-out on Sunday 12 May 2019.